What you will get:
You will receive wandering jew purple heart variety of the Tradescantia pallida plant growing in a 2.5" deep pot
Purple heart wandering jew is a variety of Tradescantia pallida and a perennial herbaceous plant. It is very easy to grow. The plant can be grown as a houseplant or a garden plant.
1. Beautiful Color. Purple fuzzy wandering jew is grown for its beautiful foliage. Like most of other wandering jew varieties with a fascinate feature, the leaf color of purple fuzzy wandering jew changes as the amount of light changes. Under bright indirect light, its leaves are in a light green with light purple on the back. As the light becomes stronger, more and more purple color start to display and finally becomes dark purple on the entire leave surfaces and very decorative.
2. Fast growing and trailing. Purple fuzzy wandering has large leaves and thick stems giving a strong and healthy looking. It grows very fast with vigorous branching capability. Plantlets also continuously grow out of the undersurface portion of the stem. It is ideal for hanging baskets indoors and outdoors.
3. Ground cover during the warm season or year-round in warm areas.
4. A great gift for relatives and friends.
1. Soil: Regular potting soil.
2. Light: Thrives in bright indirect sunlight, and tolerates short-time or partial direct sunlight, especially when the temperature is not too high.
3. Temperature: May survive a temperature of 45 to 50°F for a short time. Should be grown at a temperature above 55°F.
4. Water: Purple fuzzy wandering jew is very drought resistant. Water the plant regularly and thoroughly each time. Keep the soil evenly moist but not soak too long.
5. Feeding: Feed monthly with a half-strength of a liquid fertilizer during the growing season. No fertilizer is needed late in fall and winter.
To encourage branching, pinch back on a regular schedule.
Plants are shipped with pots. We offer different shipping methods at checkout.
MOVING YOUR PACKAGE ALONG:
If you notice your package is stuck somewhere during transit, filing an update request on your tracking page may help move your package along. You may also notice us to add such a request from our side.
We take very effective packaging measures to prevent your plants from damages. When the temperature is below freezing point at any transit points, it is important to add one or more heat packs in your order (depending on your package size) to protect your plant from cold damage. Check out our Shipping Supplies collection for a variety of products related to shipping.
It is also critical to take your package inside promptly upon delivery when it is hot or cold. Heat may accumulate and damage your plants if the package is left under the sun even if the temperature is relatively mild.
Refund, Replacement and Return Policy
At Wonderland Flora, your satisfaction is our highest priority. While we are very generous to our customers, we encourage communication for any issues that you might encounter. Your questions will be answered and issues will be addressed promptly.
Please inspect your order upon delivery and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or incorrect.
For all live plants, we do not accept returns. If you believe your plant(s) is significantly different from our description, or with unexpected damage, please contact us within 48 hours after delivery. Your detailed description with photo(s) will help us to figure out the cause. We will be glad to replace or refund your item(s) if the fault is on our side. If your items were shipped by USPS Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail, they are covered by insurance. We encourage you to claim damage to the carrier which at least makes them aware of the issue that they should be responsible for and improve their services.
For non-plant items, you have 30 days to request a return after receiving your item. Again, please provide explanation and proof for your claim.