What you will get:
You will receive 1 to 3 mother of thousands plants (Kalanchoe laetivirens) growing in a 2.5" Pot(s)
Kalanchoe laetivirens is one of ‘Mother of Thousands’ plant varieties and is. The plant is very easy to grow and a most forgiving succulent. The most amazing and special feature of this plant is baby plant bearing (plantlets or bulbils) along its leaf margins. The plantlets continuously grow out and fall to the soil surface, rooted quickly to form new plants. Therefore, a mother plant is often surrounded by many young plants of a varying size. The plants themselves have beautiful foliage with leaves in light green and red margins.
1. Soil. Like other succulents, Kalanchoe laetivirens likes well drained soils such as cactus mix but may do well in regular potting soils. If regular potting soil is used, the watering frequency should be reduced.
2. Light. Kalanchoe laetivirens prefers filtered light. The plants may grow well under full sun during the cooler seasons but not in the hot summer. With enough sunlight, its leaves may turn to a nice green color with red margins.
3. Watering. Although Kalanchoe laetivirens prefers the soil to be on the dry side, it tolerates over watering. Water the plants thoroughly each time, and then drain out the excess water completely
4. Temperature. With a tropical origin in Madagascar, Kalanchoe laetivirens does well with hot and humid weather. However, it is among the least cold tolerant succulents and should be moved inside when the temperatures drop below 40°F.
5. Feeding. Feeding is generally not needed. If desired, it may be fed very lightly bimonthly during the growing season.
Plants are shipped with pots. We offer different shipping methods at checkout.
MOVING YOUR PACKAGE ALONG:
If you notice your package is stuck somewhere during transit, filing an update request on your tracking page may help move your package along. You may also notice us to add such a request from our side.
We take very effective packaging measures to prevent your plants from damages. When the temperature is below freezing point at any transit points, it is important to add one or more heat packs in your order (depending on your package size) to protect your plant from cold damage. Check out our Shipping Supplies collection for a variety of products related to shipping.
It is also critical to take your package inside promptly upon delivery when it is hot or cold. Heat may accumulate and damage your plants if the package is left under the sun even if the temperature is relatively mild.
Refund, Replacement and Return Policy
At Wonderland Flora, your satisfaction is our highest priority. While we are very generous to our customers, we encourage communication for any issues that you might encounter. Your questions will be answered and issues will be addressed promptly.
Please inspect your order upon delivery and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or incorrect.
For all live plants, we do not accept returns. If you believe your plant(s) is significantly different from our description, or with unexpected damage, please contact us within 48 hours after delivery. Your detailed description with photo(s) will help us to figure out the cause. We will be glad to replace or refund your item(s) if the fault is on our side. If your items were shipped by USPS Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail, they are covered by insurance. We encourage you to claim damage to the carrier which at least makes them aware of the issue that they should be responsible for and improve their services.
For non-plant items, you have 30 days to request a return after receiving your item. Again, please provide explanation and proof for your claim.
Thanks a lot!