What you will get
You will receive a rooted golden pothos plant, a hydroponic planting basket to support your plant. One of the two containers for you to select (1) a bubble ball vase or (2) a Libbey glass vase.
Growing hydroponic (soilless) pants is a new trend. Water is one of the mostly used hydroponic media and is very easy to get and to maintain.
Water based hydroponic pants add many fun points to the traditional soil-based plants:
1. You not only can continue to enjoy the upper portion of the plants but also be able to watch its beautiful roots when a transparent container is used.
2. Eliminates use of soil and therefore, it is much cleaner.
3. Eliminates soil-borne diseases and pests.
4. No water collectors are needed and no water dripping issues.
5. No watering issues such as too dry, too wet, or moist evenness to worry.
6. Water-based plants have a special clean, fresh, and novel look in your home and/or office.
With hydroponic plants, there isn’t much to do.
Water change. Changing water is a main task. The purpose is to keep it clean to avoid green algae growth which is annoying. The water change frequency depends on the temperature and the amount of light. During hot summer, it may be done on a weekly basis and once in 10 days to two weeks during the winter.
Feeding. Pothos may grow in water for a long time without feeding, and feeding is optional. If you want your plant to grow faster, you may feed it once a month or two. When feeding, it is a good idea to cover your container with aluminum foil or black paper to prevent your solution from algae growth. If you change the solution one in 3-5 days, no cover is necessary. After feeding for a week or so, the solution should be discarded, flushed out thoroughly and replaced with clean water. You may use commercially available fertilizer by following their instructions or a water-soluble fertilizer for house plants at a reduced strength of 1/5 of the amount for soil-based house plants.
Please read our Shipping Policy and Return Policy.
Thanks a lot!