What you will get:
You will receive Fantasy Venice wandering jew (Tradescantia Nanouk, Tradescantia albiflora Nanouk) in three sizes:
1. Two stems cuttings;
2. 4" pot;
3. 4" pot with a decorative pink outer pot for water collection.
1. Special beauty. Unlike other wandering jew variants, Fantasy Venice wandering jew is much larger in size and easy to fill a pot. Its thick stems have a strong and healthy looking. Its large and green-pink striped leaves are bright and eye-catching.
2. Decorative. Fantasy Venice has a compact and upright growth habit making its looking nice and neat. It can be grown as a potted plant either indoors or outdoors, or in hanging baskets or in mixed planters. In warm areas (Zones 10 to 12), it can be used as a ground cover to produce a spectacular landscape.
1. Soil. Fantasy Venice likes well drained soil with good moisture retention property. Any high-quality potting soil mix may be used for this purpose.
2. Light. The plant can stand in both direct and indirect sunlight. Too little light may cause leave discoloration and leggy growth
3. Temperature. Ideal temperature is 55° - 75°F. The plant can tolerate a high temperature up to 104°F and is suitable for USDA Hardiness Zones 10 to 12.
4. Water: Fantasy Venice wandering jew is very drought tolerate. Allow the soil surface to dry and then water thoroughly. Avoid over watering.
5. Feeding. Fantasy Venice requires no or little feeding. If feeding is preferred, use reduced amount.
6. Special care. If some branches become leggy and thin looking, trim them back. The cuttings can be rooted in soil very easily.