What you will get:
You will receive an aloe vera plant growing in a 4” pot.
1. A great indoor plant. Aloe vera is a nice and decorative succulent house plant.
2. Medicinal benefits. Aloe vera has a number of medicinal benefits including skin healing, hair repair, relieving sunburn and heartburn. It may potentially slow the spread of breast cancer.
3. Extremely low maintenance. The plant is very drought tolerant and grows well under a wide range of conditions
1. Soil. Although cactus soil is ideal, aloe vera grows well in regular potting soils. When soil with higher water retaining capacity is used, the plant should be watered less frequently.
2. Light. Bright and indirect sunlight. Aloe vera may also grows well under grow lights. Avoid direct sunlight. On the other hand, low light may cause the plant leggy.
3. Temperature. Aloe vera is a houseplant and does best in a temperature range between 55°F and 80°F.
4. Water. Aloe is very drought tolerant. Let the soil dry between watering. Avoid immediate watering after transplantation until the plant shows recovery.
5. Feed. Aloe vera does not need feeding. It may be fed once in a year in the beginning of the growing season.